|Buying a home is one of the most joyous decisions you will make in your life, but it can also put a big strain on your budget. Having a major system breakdown soon after you purchase a home can be downright catastrophic. With a home warranty, you know you're covered for a full year beginning the day of homeownership. After that, the plan may be renewed yearly so that you can enjoy the comfort of knowing your home is protected for as long as you own your home.
Venture Realty Group is proud to offer our customers the unmatched peace of mind provided by a HMS Home Warranty.
HMS Home Warranty coverage assures that a network of qualified contractors is only a phone call away, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can also acquire Optional Coverages for additional protection.
We recommend the protection provided by a HMS Home Warranty for both buyers and sellers.
If you are SELLING, here are 6 reasons why you need a HMS Home Warranty
If you are BUYING a home, here is why you need an HMS Home Warranty
- Improves your home's overall appeal. The added value of a HMS Home Warranty will help your home sell faster?Up to 50% faster than without a home warranty.
(National Home Warranty Association)
- A HMS Home Warranty makes your home more attractive to buyers. Eight out of ten buyers would prefer to buy a home with a home warranty. (Gallup Poll)
- Adding a HMS Home Warranty increases the chances of a higher selling price?up to 3% more, on average, by making it a safer investment for the buyer. (Business Week)
- A HMS Home Warranty protects you against costly repairs on covered components while your home is listed for sale (subject to a deductible per trade call).
- A HMS Home Warranty will reduce the chances of a delayed closing due to a conflict over a malfunctioning covered component.
- A HMS Home Warranty helps protect your sale proceeds by reducing the chance that you'll be asked to reimburse the buyer for a breakdown of a covered component.
An HMS Home Warranty helps home buyers avoid unexpected home repairs which are often extremely expensive. The warranty provides coverage against mechanical failures for major systems and appliances, coverage that is not provided by most homeowners insurance.
A HMS Home Warranty is one of the most comprehensive plans in the industry, and it is supported by one of the most efficient claims processing and repair contractor networks in the country. The Home Warranty covers breakdowns in major systems like plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning as well as washer, dryer, oven, refrigerator and other items for a full year beginning the day of homeownership.
- Save Money ? Customer pays only a standard deductible per service call, per trade, on covered components.
- Leveraging the network ? Our customer service center is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and provides access to a nationwide network of qualified contractors.
- Save with the Appliance Buyline® ?Even if items in your home are running great, you may decide to remodel or upgrade. With the HMS Home Warranty you can take advantage of HMS? buying power and get great savings on brand name appliances. One call can save them up to 30% off and there is no limit on the number of appliances you can purchase!
- Never get locked out ? You are covered for up to $50 per year for locksmith services if you get locked out of your home.
- More choices ? Optional coverages are available for additional protection.
- Easily renew their warranty ? You can enjoy the protection for as long as you own your home (eligibility subject to underwriting criteria.)
- Avoid Closing Delays - Minimize the chance that a system, component or appliance failure could delay closing.
- New home advantage ? Multi-year coverage is available for newly constructed homes.
- Industry Leading Workmanship Guarantee - Covered repairs are guaranteed for 180 days because at HMS it's our job to provide quality service and save our customers money.
Check out these average repair costs:
Furnace - $1250-$5000
A/C Unit - $1500-$5000
Oven/Range - $700-$2200
Dishwasher - $500-$700
Water Heater - $375-$725
Broken Water Pipe - $100-$600
Refrigerator - $600-$1200
Washer/Dryer - $200-$550
With so much that can go wrong, a HMS Home Warranty gives you complete peace of mind knowing that your major repairs are covered**.
**The coverage includes only those covered systems, appliances, and components that were in proper operating conditions at the contract effective date
Venture Realty Group provides Home Warranty services for your protection. Please contact an Venture Realty Group agent for more information on how to benefit from the complete protection offered by the HMS Home Warranty.